A. Data Controller
B. Purpose of Data Processing and Legal Bases
- Providing and developing our products, services and websites, apps and other platforms in which we are involved.
- Communication with third parties and handling their requests (e.g., job applications, media inquiries).
- Advertisement and marketing (including event organization), provided that you have not objected to the use of your data for this purpose (if you are part of our client base and you receive advertisement, you may object at any time, and we will add you to a blacklist to stop further advertising mailings).
- Asserting legal claims and defending against legal disputes and official proceedings.
- Prevention and investigation of criminal offenses and other misconduct.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of our IT systems, websites, apps, and other devices.
- Acquisition and sale of business divisions, companies, or parts of companies, and other corporate transactions involving the transfer of personal data. This includes measures for business management and compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as internal company regulations.
C. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
D. Cookies/Tracking and other relevant Information regarding the Use of our Website
The mentioned data is collected and processed for system security, stability, error and performance analysis, as well as for internal statistical purposes. This allows us to optimize our website.
Cookies and Their Use
Google Analytics and Similar Services
- The navigation path followed by a visitor on the website
- The time spent on the website or subpage.
- The subpage from which you leave the website
- The country, region or town/city from which access is made
- The end device (type, version, color depth, resolution, width and height of the browser window).
- Whether the visitor is a new or returning user.
E. Sharing Data with Third Parties and Transfer of Data Abroad
- Our service providers (e.g. Risk Management & Compliance, IT-Provider, CRM-System)
- Domestic and foreign authorities, official bodies and courts
- Other parties involved in potential or ongoing legal proceedings
F. Duration of data storage
We cannot guarantee the security of data transmission over the internet. In particular, there is a certain risk of access by third parties when data is transmitted by e-mail.
G. Your Rights
When establishing and carrying out a business relationship, we generally do not use fully automated individual decision-making (e.g. in accordance with article 22 GDPR). Should we use such procedures in certain cases, we will inform you separately and advise you of your relevant rights if this is required by law.